31 August 2017

Self portraits and an update

It's been a long time since I have been blogging. A lot have been happening and I just wasn't able to make my monthly favorites. Now I'm kind of back, but I won't make a monthly favorite for August either, because it's been a really bad month. Not that I can't find any favorites, but those favorites are far to personal for me to share here. Anyway, what I can make a blog about is coming here: 


For the last month I have been working a lot with myself. I have been feeling really down, but I am now on my way back.
Last sunday I went to visit my parents. My mom and I went for a walk on the beach nearby, which reminded my of my childhood, since I have been playing so much as a kid there. I also got to see some beautiful flowers, which was lovely. I haven't really been outside the last month, only at a cemetery nearby. 


We also had our dog, Firdda, with us for the walk.


Then I received a few things in the mail yesterday. Two pair of hairflowers for my giant hair! I decided to take some photos with these hairflowers on and I really love the way they turned out! 




I also got this beautiful witchery patch made by Alice Roses who is an artist that I really admire.
I am no witch though, but I have lately been wanting to get more into witchcraft. Let's see what that will end up with. 


Then I finally got my engagement ring! It's from the 1930's and very simple. But I really like that, since it matches a lot of my outfits that way. I chose a gold ring, because I wear mostly golden jewelry. But there's also a bit of silver in it, so I can wear it with my silver jewelry as well. I don't like mixing metals together. 


Last but not least I bought myself a few items from a thrift shop. These pair of boots are one of the items. I would love to have some striped stockings to wear with them, but they're hard to find in plus size here in Denmark. Perhaps I'll buy a some from the internet. It would look amazing with my red jacket. I have some ideas for some changes in my wardrobe, and I will be cleaning out my closet. But more about that in another post.


Do you know anywhere within Europe where you can buy some striped stockings in plus size?
And what have you been up to that last month or so?

2 comments:

  1. I love everything! It looks so beautiful where you live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's a really peaceful place I come from. I love it there!

      Delete